Surgical Excellence & Affordable Prices
Transparency of Fees:
- Consultation Fees: $100– which will be applied to any procedure or surgery (i.e. If a patient has a consultation and has a filler, the $100 will be taken off of the filler fee. If a patient has surgery, the $100 will be taken off of the surgery fee)
- Neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport,Xeomine) $225 -$550 depending on areas and units
- Hyaluronic Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero) $550
- Radiesse (Hydroxyapatite) $550
- Sculptra (Poly L Lactic Acid) $800
- Office TCA or Phenol Peel $500 Eyelids OR Mouth, $1000 Eyelids & Mouth, $2000 Full Face
- Dr. G. Peck Jr participates in Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield including the HMOS, PPOS, and other Horizon policies. By law, the patient is responsible for their deductible & co-payment.
- Other Insurance Companies – As long as the patient has out of network benefits (not HMOs), Dr. Peck accepts compensation from most health care insurance companies for the functional aspect of surgery. All insurance related cases must be pre-certified prior to surgery. All deductibles and co-payments must be met.
- If a patient is having a procedure that is covered by their insurance and has a concurrent cosmetic procedure, the patient is responsible for the professional, anesthesia, and surgicenter fees for the cosmetic part of the procedure.
All Inclusive Tier Pricing: (implants not included in price)
- $4,100 (1 hour or less) – as low as $98/mth*
- $6,000 (2 hours or less) – as low as $143/mth*
- $8,000 (3 hours or less) – as low as $186/mth*
- $10,000 (4 hours or less – as low as $228/mth*
- $12,000 (>4 hours)- as low as $271/mth*
* Care Credit rates may vary
Total Fee Includes:
- George C. Peck Jr MD
- Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist MD or DO
- Essex Surgical AAASF Accredited, Medicare Approved Surgi-Center
One hour or less procedure:
- Breast Augmentation*
- Blepharoplasty (2-4 eyelids)
- Liposuction (3 areas)
- Chin Liposuction and/or Chin Augmentation*
- Full Face Chemical Peel and/or Fat transplants to Face
- Otoplasty for Prominent Ears
- Upper Lip Lift
- Malar Augmentation*
Implants EXTRA: Saline $1000, Silicone $2000, Chin/Malar $250
Two hours or less procedure:
- Neck Lift/Life Lift
- Upper Facelift/Mid Facelift
- Brow Lift
- Breast Lift
- Skin Only Abdominoplasty with anterior flank liposuction
Rhinoplasty is a one-hour or less procedure: $4100 total
Breast Aug with saline implants is a one-hour or less procedure:$4100 + $1000+ $5100 total
Liposuction (3) areas and Chin Lipo/Aug is a two-hour procedure:$5999 + $250 = $6249
Upper facelift + Neck Lift = Facelift is a four-hour or less procedure:$9600 total
Facelift and (4) Eyelid Bleparoplasty is a > 4 hour procedure, $11,4000 total
If a plastic surgeon has not performed a revision, that surgeon is either being deceptive or has not performed enough surgery. Depending on the type of revision and the reason for the revision, Dr. Peck Jr offers further discounted rates for revision surgery, which is determined on an individual basis.
IMPORTANT: When comparing fees with other physicians, please confirm that:
- The surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is experienced in the procedure.
- The anesthesiologist is Board Certified & is a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- The surgi-center is Medicare Approved & Accredited by AAAASF, AAAHC, or the Joint Commission
***FINANCING – CARE CREDIT***
Dr. Peck Jr. can potentially offer five financial options through Care Credit.
- No interest rate for a 6 month payment plan
- 14.9% interest rate for one year
- 14.9% interest rate for two years
- 14.9% interest rate for three years
- 14.9% interest rate for four years
It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back. Well, not anymore. We offer CareCredit®, a card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties you can get your procedure sooner.
The credit card exclusively for your health and beauty needs
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With low monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Pay no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties.
If you have questions about financing, please fill out the form below, or call Jackie at 973-324-2300.