Surgical Excellence & Affordable Prices
Transparency of Fees:
- Consultation Fees: $100
- Dr. G. Peck Jr participates in Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield including the HMOS, PPOS, and other Horizon policies. By law, the patient is responsible for their deductible & co-payment.
- Other Insurance Companies – As long as the patient has out of network benefits (not HMOs), Dr. Peck accepts compensation from most health care insurance companies for the functional aspect of surgery. All insurance related cases must be pre-certified prior to surgery. All deductibles and co-payments must be met.
- If a patient is having a procedure that is covered by their insurance and has a concurrent cosmetic procedure, the patient is responsible for the professional, anesthesia, and surgicenter fees for the cosmetic part of the procedure.
Total Fee Includes:
- George C. Peck Jr MD
- Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist MD or DO
- Essex Surgical AAASF Accredited, Medicare Approved Surgi-Center
IMPORTANT: When comparing fees with other physicians, please confirm that:
- The surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is experienced in the procedure.
- The anesthesiologist is Board Certified & is a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- The surgi-center is Medicare Approved & Accredited by AAAASF, AAAHC, or the Joint Commission
***FINANCING – CARE CREDIT***
Dr. Peck Jr. can potentially offer five financial options through Care Credit.
- No interest rate for a 6 month payment plan
- 14.9% interest rate for one year
- 14.9% interest rate for two years
- 14.9% interest rate for three years
- 14.9% interest rate for four years
It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back. Well, not anymore. We offer CareCredit®, a card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties you can get your procedure sooner.
The credit card exclusively for your health and beauty needs
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With low monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Pay no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties.
If you have questions about financing, please fill out the form below, or call Jackie at 973-324-2300.